Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

One Sweet Day in November

November 21, 2010

JP and I have been together for more than 4 years, and yes, we are one of those cheesy couples who still celebrate their monthsary.  Although, I must admit, the level of grandness has somehow deteriorated as years went by (from dinner dates in restaurants, to dinner dates at home).

Of all those celebrations, our most unforgettable monthsary happened last November, when JP finally asked me the question that all girls are dying to hear. And what made it more romantic is he chose the same event where we first met (in a personal leadership seminar), in front of all these strangers and friends alike, without me knowing what is going to happen until he called my name to come up in front!  I've always had a dream proposal, but this was waaayy more than I hoped for.  Kudos to him for being able to pull that off, and kudos to our friends who never mentioned nor hinted anything, nothing at all, even if we were together the entire day (or was I just too oblivious to notice anything? Heehee.).


Of course, the benefit of having your friends witness your proposal story is tons and tons of pictures and videos!  See that paparazzi guy behind us? That's my brother-in-law taking a video.  I guess he was one of the "hired" people to document this momentous event in our lives. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment